Your browser is out of date and will not be compatible with our website.
Please download one of the following browsers to be able to easily view our website.
Our Every Move Matters Advisory Panel
Meet the experts supporting our sustainability and diversity inclusion journey
Crafting the very first pair of slippers from leftover materials almost 200 years ago, building our workers homes – responsibility and sustainability have always been at the heart of Clarks. And as we’ve grown, so have our initiatives – staying true to our community-focused roots to support people and the Earth we live on.
To help us achieve our ambitions, we work with a Sustainability Advisory Panel of leading experts on the environment, sustainable materials, and diversity and inclusion. The panel provide advice on strategy, plans and the execution of our global sustainability approach as we continue our journey.
Meeting each quarter, the group review priorities and progress, while working with our teams throughout the year to help with internal education programmes and keep sustainability and D&I at the forefront of our priorities.
Strategic Advisor, speaker and commentator on Sustainable Business
- Strategic Advisor Clim8 Invest
- Board Trustee
- A Blueprint for Better Business
- Advisor - CoGo - Connecting Good
Sustainable Fashion and Textiles Consultant Co-Founder and Director, Flourish CSR
- Advisor to The Microfibre Consortium and the Material Innovation Initiative
- Former Head of Sustainable Sourcing at ASOS
- Recently won an award for developing sustainability strategy with UK government initiative WRAP for Textiles 2030
Shanice Mears FRSA
Co-Founder & Head of Talent at The Elephant Room, Management Today 35 under 35, 20:40 network member
- Creator of Girls Let's Talk
- Former Race Disparity Advisory Board Member, 10 Downing Street.
Dr Judith Grant
Workplace Wellbeing Strategist and Managing Director of The Wellbeing Exchange
- Strategic organisational health and wellbeing professional, helping organisations and individuals to maximise their wellbeing at work.
- Focused on combining health research with business outcomes to create sustainable organisational wellbeing programmes.
- PhD in Occupational Health Psychology and Management.
Yuisa Pérez PHR, SHRM-CP
Chief People Officer, Museum of Science, Boston
- Consultant and Advisor of Diversity & Inclusion.
Partner, Corporate Sustainability at Terrafiniti LLP
- Developed sustainability approaches with organisations including WBCSD, WWF, WEF and many companies
- Author of six books on sustainability.