Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions set out the basis on which you can visit our website, and order and buy goods through our online delivery service.
This website is owned and operated by C & J Clark International Ltd (""Clarks"", ""we"", ""us""). Registered office: 40 High Street, Street, Somerset BA16 0EQ. Registered number: 141015 in England and Wales. VAT number: 8M41739I.
We aim to process all enquiries and requests as quickly as possible, but we reserve the right to restrict, refuse or cancel orders, as well as refuse access to the website and terminate accounts at our discretion. This website is intended for use by UK adult consumers only and for delivery within the ROI.
We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time, but in respect of any ordered goods, the terms and conditions which apply shall be those which you accepted when placing your order.
If you have any questions or comments about the Clarks website, or want to ask us anything about our terms and conditions, please Contact Us.
This offer excludes Originals, Shoe Care, Reduced Price Items, Adults Accessories and slippers as well as Kids Footwear, Accessories and Foot Gauges.
This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other promotion. No cash alternative is available.
Subject to availability.
This offer is valid from 08:30 am on Monday 27 July 2020 until midnight 13 September 2020 (in-store & online). This promotion is available for Home Delivery, Collect from Store and CollectPlus.
Both pairs of shoes must be purchased in the same transaction. The promotion will be automatically applied upon checkout online and marked down at the till instore.
We reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
This offer is not available at www.clarksoutlet.co.uk , Outlet Stores, Wholesale Retailers, or any Clarks store outside the UK and ROI.
See prices marked. No cash alternative is available. Subject to availability.
This promotion applies to selected Adults and Kids footwear and accessories.
This promotion excludes Adults full price footwear, Kids full price footwear, full price accessories, shoe care, foot gauges and collaborations.
This promotion is available In Store and for Home Delivery.
This promotion is valid from 06:00:00 Sunday 31st May 2020 until midnight on Sunday 2nd August 2020.
We reserve the right to withdraw this promotion at any time without notice or liability.
This promotion is not available at www.clarksoutlet.co.uk, Outlet Stores and wholesale retailers.
These Terms are effective from 13 July 2020.
These terms are created and implemented by C. & J. Clark International Ltd ("Clarks", "we", "us"). Registered office: 40 High Street, Street, Somerset BA16 0EQ. Registered number: 141015 in England and Wales. VAT number: 129910363.
These Terms apply to all purchases of Full Price Back to School Kids shoes (including school shoes, school boots, plimsoles and school sport shoes) (the “Shoes”) in-store from 13 July 2020.
We guarantee that the Shoes from an infant size 10 upwards will remain the correct fit for your child or children’s feet from the date of purchase to 28 February 2021 and Infant sizes 7-9.5 will remain the correct fit for your child or children’s feet from the date of purchase to 30 November 2020 (the “Guarantee”) or we will give you an exchange in accordance with the returns policy below.
The Guarantee is subject to the following:
- the Shoes must be purchased between 13 July 2020 and 14 September 2020 from a Clarks store in one of the following territories: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands;
- the Shoes have been fitted by a trained Clarks fitter instore;
- you can provide proof of purchase of the Shoes in the form of an in-store receipt;
- you have brought the Shoes into one of our stores and a fitter has agreed that the Shoes no longer fit your child or children; and
- the Shoes are returned instore before 30 November 2020 or 28 February 2021 (as applicable to the sizes).
Back to School Fitting Guarantee Returns policy
Where the Shoes have not met the Guarantee and no longer fit your child or children’s feet, you will be offered an exchange for a pair of Shoes to the same value at your choice. If we are unable to exchange the Shoes, due to a lack of availability, we will offer a refund instead. We will not offer an exchange or refund for Shoes returned to store for a fitting issue following 30 November 2020 or 28 February 2021 (as applicable to the sizes).
If the Shoes were purchased after 14 September 2020 or are faulty, our standard Returns Policy will apply.
- Promoter: C. & J. Clark International Limited, 40 High Street, Street, Somerset, BA16 0EQ.
- Competition period: Entries for each monthly competition will open at 00:00:01 (GMT) on the first day of each calendar month and close at 11:59:59 on the last day of each calendar month (the “Competition Period”). Entries for the first monthly competition will open at 00:00:01 on Sunday 1 March 2020 and will close at 11:59:59 on Tuesday 31 March 2020. All entries received after the closing date and time will be disqualified. The last monthly competition of the year will open at 00:00:01 on 1 December 2020 and will close 11:59:59 on 31 December 2020.
- How to enter: To enter, follow @ClarksShoes on the Instagram app on your mobile device then capture and share a photograph showing your Clarks Desert Boot using the hashtag #DesertBoot70, #UK and tagging @ClarksShoes (the “Entry”). The Promoter will only accept original, undamaged entries and will not accept liability for any incomplete, lost, late or damaged entries whether due to failure or non-availability of www.Instagram.com or any other reason. No purchase necessary.
- Prize: One (1) monthly winner will receive one (1) pair of Clarks Originals Desert Boots from the main range selection, not from a collaboration (“Prize”) The Prize is non-refundable, non-transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be substituted. There is also no cash alternative available for the Prize. The Prize will be posted to the winners’ chosen postal address. The Prize is subject to availability.
- Eligibility: To enter you must be 18 years or over and a resident of the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland. No employees (or their family members) of the Promoter or any other party associated with the competition may enter. Entries must be the original work of the entrant, may not have been previously published, may not have won previous awards, and must not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property rights of any person or entity. If the Entry contains any material or elements that are not owned by the entrant and/or which are subject to the rights of third parties, the entrant is responsible for obtaining, prior to the submission of the Entry, any and all consents necessary to permit the use and exhibition of the Entry by the Promotor proving the name and likeness permissions from any person who appears in or is identifiable in the Entry. The Promotor reserves the right to request proof of these permissions in a form acceptable to the Promotor from any entrant at any time. Failure to provide such proof may, if requested, renter the Entry null and void. By submitting an Entry, the entrant warrants and represents that he/she and any persons appearing or who are identifiable in the Entry consent to the submission and use of the Entry in the competition and to use it as otherwise set forth herein.
- Ownership of competition entries and intellectual property rights: All competition entries and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter on receipt. By submitting your competition entry and any accompanying material, you agree to (a) assign to the Promoter all your intellectual property rights with full title guarantee; and (b) waive all moral rights, in and to your competition entry and otherwise arising in connection with your entry to which you may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the opyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world. You agree that the Promoter may, but is not required to, make your entry available on its website www.clarks.ie and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future, and in connection with any publicity of the competition. You agree to grant the Promoter a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry and any accompanying materials, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry and any accompanying materials for such purposes. You further agree to take any action the Promoter may reasonably require to record the transfer of rights, without further compensation to you, including, but not limited to, executing and delivering an assignment to the Promoter.
- Winner selection: Entries will be judged by a panel of three judges from the Promoters Global Brand Digital team based on the following criteria: 40% creativity of photo, 30% aesthetic quality of photo and 30% alignment of photo to the Clarks brand image. Each monthly winner will be selected within three (3) working days following the closing date of the competition in each Competition Period from all eligible entries received.
- Notification: Winners’ will be notified via a private direct message on Instagram within seven (7) days of the closing. Within 24 hours of notification, each potential winner will be required to send an email including his/her full name, shoe size, and postal address to the Promoter at the designated email address included in the direct message. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 72 hours of the initial attempt to notify them, the Prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner will be selected.
- Decisions of the promoter: The decisions of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding these decisions. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Agreement to competition terms and conditions: By entering the competition, you agree to be bound by these competition terms and conditions which the Promoter may amend (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram and Instagram shall not be liable for any losses whatsoever arising from this competition. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Twins Trust is formerly known as TAMBA
This offer entitles you to 10% discount off selected Full Price Adults and Kids Footwear and Accessories in-store when showing a valid Twins Trust/IMBA membership card, including Twins Trust e-membership card.
No cash alternative is available.
This offer excludes all Collaborations, Shoe Care Products and Originals. The discount is available to all children in the family up to the age of 16. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
Subject to availability.
Available exclusively to Twins Trust members in the UK and IMBA in the ROI. Valid Twins Trust/IMBA membership must be shown to receive discount.
We reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time. This offer is not redeemable online, through wholesale retailers or any other Clarks stores outside the UK and ROI.
This voucher entitles you to a 15% discount off Baby & Toddler Full Price footwear when you purchase a pair of First Shoes from Clarks Stores in the UK and ROI.
Offer subject to availability. Offer available on Baby and Toddler sizes 2 - 9.5. No cash alternative is available.
This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
One voucher per transaction. Original voucher required. No voucher copies accepted.
This offer is valid for 12 months from the date of issue. We reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
Not redeemable at Clarks Factory Stores, Outlets, Wholesale Retailers or any Clarks store outside the UK and ROI.
The offer excludes any reduced-price products, School Shoes, Black Plimsoles, Originals, Nature, Accessories, Kids Infant Shoes, Kids Junior Shoes, Kids Youth Shoes and all Adults Shoes.
This offer is available in-store only, for home delivery and Collect from Store.
To claim your discount in-store simply hand your printed voucher to the cashier.
To enter the customer satisfaction survey weekly prize draw (the Prize Draw) for a chance to win a gift card worth £100, or €100 if in the Republic of Ireland, (the Prize) fully complete and submit the customer satisfaction survey and agree to opt-in to the Prize Draw. This Prize Draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over. One entrant of the Prize Draw will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received to win the Prize (the Winner). The Prize is not transferrable and must be accepted as awarded. Limit one (1) entry per person, no purchase necessary. The Winner will be notified by email. Clarks’ employees, their families, and other associated parties are not permitted to enter. Entries for the first weekly Prize Draw will open at 00:00:01 (GMT) on 14th May 2018 and will close on 20th May 2018. Any entries received after the closing date and time will be entered into the following weeks Prize Draw. For full terms and conditions go to www.clarks.ie/termsandconditions.
To enter, entrants must be 18 years old or over and a resident of the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland. No employees (or their family members) of the Promoter or any party other associated with the Prize Draw may enter.
Entries for each weekly Prize Draw will open at 00:00:01 (GMT) on Monday of every week and close at 23:59:59 on Sunday of every week (the Prize Draw Period). Entries for the first weekly Prize Draw will open at 00:00:01 (GMT) on 20th May 2018 and will close on 18th May 2018. Any entries received after the closing date and time will be entered into the following weeks Prize Draw. The Winner will be randomly drawn by the Promoter within 10 business days of the Prize Draw Period. The Winner will be notified by email within 10 business days of the end of the Prize Draw Period and must confirm their full name and address within 14 days from initial contact to accept the Prize. If the Winner fails to respond within 14 days, the Winner will be disqualified from the Prize Draw and no alternative winner will be selected from that Prize Draw Period. It is the responsibility of all entrants to the Prize Draw to notify the Promoter of any change in contact information. The Promoter is not responsible for any for entries delayed or lost in transmission due to network, computer or software failures of any kind. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion and without liability, cancel the Prize Draw. Events may occur which render the awarding of the Prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and the Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend, suspend with or without notice.
The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the Prize Draw. The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter or other entrants which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the Winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to not award the prize to another entrant. By entering the Prize Draw, entrants agree to be bound by these Prize Draw terms and conditions which are subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The Promoter’s contact details are: C & J Clark International Limited, 40 High Street, Street, Somerset, BA16 0EQ.
This offer entitles you to €5 off your next purchase of Kids full price footwear in store or online at www.clarks.ie
This offer excludes Kids accessories, plimsolls, slippers, wellies and all Adults footwear and accessories.
One use only.
Valid until midnight Wednesday July 15th 2020. This offer is not redeemable at www.clarksoutlet.co.uk, outlet stores, wholesale retailers, or any Clarks stores outside of the UK.
No cash alternative is available.
This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
This offer is available for home delivery and collect from store.
We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any time.
To redeem this offer in store hand your printed voucher to the cashier, to redeem online enter your unique code from your voucher at the checkout.
© 2015 W.L. Gore & Associates GmbH. GORE-TEX, GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY, SURROUND, GORE and designs are trademarks of W.L. Gore & Associates.
Clarks has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular we try to ensure that all the prices shown on the website are accurate. Where a product's correct price is lower than that paid, we will refund the difference to you, and dispatch your order in the usual way. Where the correct price is higher you will have the option of proceeding with the order at the correct price, or cancelling the order. Where a reduced price is shown on sale, the item(s) have been on sale at the higher price for 28 days or more.
Reduced products will show the 'now price' and 'was price' with banners reflecting the discount level by € off or % off. The reductions shown are reductions from the original ('was price') charged on the website.
Pricing and availability information is subject to change without notice.
All prices are quoted in Euros. All prices are inclusive of sales tax where appropriate but do not include delivery charges.
Prices of goods displayed in and ordered through the website may differ from prices in store.
After you have placed an order with us, we will send an email acknowledgment of that order to your designated email address. This email is a confirmation and receipt of your order.
If after we have confirmed your order we discover any unforeseen reason as to why we cannot complete it, we will cancel your order, in full or in part, and advise you by email, text or phone call, and refund when necessary.
Our receipt of your offer to purchase our goods is subject to their availability. Our acknowledgment of order acceptance via the web or email is not a guarantee of delivery. If we are unable to deliver the goods which you have offered to purchase we will tell you as quickly as possible and a full refund will be given. Please note that dispatch estimates are not guaranteed and that dispatch times should not be relied upon as such.
Clarks has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular we try to ensure that all the prices shown on the website are accurate. Where a product's correct price is lower than that paid, we will refund the difference to you, and dispatch your order in the usual way. Where the correct price is higher you will have the option of proceeding with the order at the correct price, or canceling the order. Where a reduced price is shown on sale, the item(s) have been on sale at the higher price for 28 days or more.
Reduced products will show the 'now price' and 'was price' with banners reflecting the discount level by Euro off or % off. The reductions shown are reductions from the original ('was price') charged on the website.
Pricing and availability information is subject to change without notice.
All prices are quoted in Euros. All prices are inclusive of sales tax where appropriate but do not include delivery charges.
Prices of goods displayed in and ordered through the website may differ from prices in store.
The agreement between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and the jurisdiction of English courts.
Standard Delivery within 5 - 6 days.
- Deliveries made Mon - Sat 8am - 8pm
(Excluding Bank Holidays)
- Free on orders over €70
- €5.95 on orders under €70
- During busy Sale periods Standard Delivery may take up to two days longer than usual.
Tracking an Order
To track your order you'll need your Order Number and the Delivery or Billing postcode.
- Go to the Track an Order page.
- Enter your order number and postcode and select 'Track my order'
- On the Order Status page you'll see all of the information about your order and the status it's in
- If your order has been dispatched, you'll see an option to 'Track Package' which will show you the courier tracking information
We'll also send you the courier tracking link in an email once your item is dispatched from our warehouse.
Please note that some Home Delivery orders are sent in multiple packages. If this applies to your order, you will be able to see this on the Order Status page, and also find the tracking for each package.
For more help please contact our Customer Care team.
After placing your order, the confirmation screen and confirmation email will state your estimated delivery date. We’ll also email you when your order is dispatched, which will include a carrier tracking link.
If you think you might not be in to receive your delivery, you can leave instructions for the courier to leave it in a specific place or with a neighbour. Enter delivery instructions in the checkout before placing your order.
Otherwise, the parcel will be left in a secure place and the courier will post a card through your door telling you where your parcel has been left. If there's no suitable secure place to leave your parcel it will be sent back to the sorting office and we'll try again the next day. The courier will make three attempts to deliver your parcel but if they are unsuccessful it will be sent back to our warehouse and your order will be refunded.
We make every effort to ensure that your Home Delivery order is carefully despatched to you, and we hope you're happy with your purchase. However, if you're not happy with your purchase you can create a free return for a full refund within 28 days of receipt, or for items purchased in a sale within 14 days. Items must be in their original unworn condition. Unfortunately we cannot currently offer an exchange. This is in addition to and does not affect your statutory rights. Please allow up to 14 days for repayment.
How to make a Return
Please follow the below steps to print your returns label:
- Go to our Online Returns Portal.
- You will be prompted to enter your order number (e.g. 612345678) and personal details
- Select your preferred returns method & drop off point
- Download your label and attached it to your parcel - take the parcel to your selected drop off point
Track a Return
You can track your return by going to our Returns Tracking Portal. You will be prompted to enter either your order number (e.g. 512345678) or your returns tracking number which would have been produced when you created your return.
Clarks, Tottenham Court Road
This returns policy applies to Desert Boots purchased and customised in-store at the Desert Boot customisation station operating from Monday 2 March 2020 at the Clarks London Tottenham Court store.
Customised Desert Boots are non-refundable and non-exchangeable following purchase, unless found to be faulty.
If your customised Desert Boots are faulty please return them in-store or by post within 6 months from the date of purchase for a full refund. A refund will not be offered following 6 months from the date of purchase. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Refunds by post will be processed once the customised Desert Boots are received.
You must provide your receipt as proof of proof of purchase. If you don’t have your receipt, you can supply us with a credit card or bank statement as proof of purchase. Please remove your payment card number by cutting out the details or by covering the number, then scanning your documents.
Please allow at least 14 days for the refund to be credited back to your bank account.
Please Contact Us if you have any questions in relation to this policy.
Under the Consumer Contracts regulations 2013, you have the right to cancel your agreement with Clarks within a period of 14 calendar days. This period begins the day after you receive the goods. Please contact us as soon as possible to notify us of your cancellation request. If your order has already been dispatched then you will need to either refuse delivery or return the goods. Find further details in our Returns Policy. Refunds will be processed within 14 days of receipt of the product. Goods must be returned before a refund will be processed and the product must be returned in its original condition.
Please contact us as soon as possible if you wish to cancel your agreement, you can do so by writing to us or calling 01458 899904. Orders can only be cancelled before processing/dispatch has begun.
Once your order has been cancelled, any sum debited from your payment card by us will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible. If cancelled orders are erroneously delivered to you, we shall be entitled to deduct the direct costs of recovering the goods from the amount to be re-credited to you.
We reserve the right to cancel the order if:-
- We have insufficient stock to fulfill your order
- We are unable to obtain payment
- We do not deliver to your area
- A product fault or an error in the product description has been identified
Use of the Clarks website
All rights, including copyright, in the text, graphics and layout of this website and in all software and software compilations are owned by, or licensed to, Clarks.
You are not permitted, without our prior written consent, to copy, transmit, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, modify or adapt this website, its contents or underlying software, except for personal non-commercial use.
We have made every effort to ensure that the products are fairly described, that the product information is correct, and that the colours of our products are displayed as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colours you see will vary with the quality of your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your display will accurately reflect the colour of the product requested on delivery.
If, on receiving ordered goods, you have any cause for dissatisfaction you may return them via our Returns procedure.
We may establish general practices and limits concerning the use of the website and the services we provide, including limits to the size and number of any messages that have been sent, or the duration that any messages may be stored on our website. We are entitled to delete any material from our website at any time, and we will not be liable for deleting or not storing any material that you may transmit to us.
Clarks make every effort to ensure that this website is free from defects or viruses. It is your responsibility to ensure that you use the correct equipment when using the website, and to protect from anything that may damage it.
You may leave a review of a product on its specific product page. An independent third party checks that all reviews meet our guidelines before they are published, so there might be a short delay before it appears on site. If for whatever reason your review doesn't meet our guidelines we'll let you know and give you an opportunity to edit and re-submit your review.
Avoid mentioning customer service. Contact Us instead if you have an issue that needs attention.
We reserve the right to edit or delete illegal or inappropriate content. We will not change a rating once set by a customer.
We reserve the right to use customer reviews (in full or part) in our marketing materials. These may include in-store, online, email and direct mail marketing.
Calls to our Appointment Line 0844 2488408 and our Stores with numbers beginning 0844 will cost 7 pence per minute plus your providers access charge.
If you use the site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and also for ensuring that unauthorised access to your account is prohibited. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that your information is kept confidential to you and we would therefore recommend that you use a password unique to Clarks. If you have reason to believe that this may have been compromised, please Contact Us immediately.
If you have a complaint about any goods you purchase from us please Contact Us so our Customer Care team can help you.
If we cannot resolve a complaint to your satisfaction you can contact an independent, impartial third party who will consider your complaint and help us to come to an agreement. This is an alternative to bringing a court case. We agree to use ProMediate for this type of dispute resolution. You can contact ProMediate by email: email@example.com. You can find more information about ProMediate, including other ways to contact them, on their website: www.promediate.co.uk.
If you bought goods from us online you may also use the European Commission's Online Dispute Resolution platform if you have an unresolved complaint with us. This is a dispute resolution process conducted entirely online. You can access this platform at: http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
Updated March 2017.
Thanks for sharing your photo with Clarks. We’d like to use your photo for promotional purposes, and by responding #yesclarks, you are giving us permission to do just that, and you are agreeing to the terms and conditions below. Please review these terms carefully.
Grant of Rights
For good and valuable consideration, including the opportunity to have your Material used by Clarks for promotional purposes, you hereby shall grant to C. & J. Clark International Limited. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (“Clarks”) a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, freely transferable and sublicensable, royalty-free right license to use your photographs, video, or other content (“Materials”), including those bearing your likeness, name, voice, image and/or any other identifiable representation, including all copyrights and other intellectual property rights therein, in all formats and media, whether now known and existing or hereafter discovered or developed, including on any social media platform, in-store displays, emails, electronic media, print, out of home, or any other formats and media, for all or any purposes whatsoever without further notice, consent or payment to you. The foregoing grant includes the rights: (a) to modify, edit, scan, morph, alter, combine with other materials, translate, include in collective works, and create derivative works of the Materials; and (b) to reproduce, post, display, stream, exploit, transmit or otherwise use the Materials. You hereby waive any right you may have to inspect or approve the finished Materials in any way.
Representations and Warranties
You represent and warrant that: (a) the Material is your own original work (b) you own the Material, or have the right to grant us rights to the Material (c) you have obtained any necessary permission from individuals featured in your Materials to use their image and likeness (d) you are 18 years of age or older (e) the Material does not infringe the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any third parties; and (f) the Material does not violate any applicable law. You agree that Clarks shall not be liable for any losses or damages of any kind resulting from Clarks use of the Material. You agree to indemnify and hold Clarks harmless against any such losses or damage.
Clarks Gift Cards and/or eGift (Gift Tender) may only be used in our stand alone stores or Outlet Stores within the UK & ROI. Gift Tender may not be used in Clarks Wholesale stockists or online.
Gift Tender expires 24 months from last use. (Last use means a purchase, top up or part redemption) Any balance remaining will be cancelled.
Once activated, the Clarks Gift Tender is redeemable for full or part payment of a transaction. The amount of your purchase will be deducted from the balance on the card.
Gift Tender cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged for cash, except in accordance with your legal rights.
Gift Tender cannot be resold, transferred for value or exchanged for cash. No cash change will be given on purchases made using Gift Tender.
Please treat your Gift Tender as cash, Clarks cannot be responsible for lost, damaged or stolen cards and cannot be replaced.
Clarks reserves the right to refuse to accept any Gift Tender which it deems to have been tampered with, defaced, modified, duplicated, damaged, or which otherwise is suspected to be affected from fraud.
By purchasing, using or accepting Gift Tender you confirm your acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms and conditions. Clarks reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time, without notice and to take appropriate action, including the cancellation of Gift Tender, if, in its discretion, it deems such action necessary. This does not affect your legal rights.
The minimum amount to activate or top up a Gift Tender is £5, or in the case of Gift Tender issued in the ROI €5 and the maximum Gift Tender limit is £500, or in the case of Gift Tender issued in the ROI €500.
Gift Tender can be topped up at any till point in store by informing the sales advisor of the amount to be added. Gift Tender cannot be resold.
There are no limitations on how many times Gift Tender can be used (until the balance is £0.00). Your Gift Tender balance may be checked in store or online at www.clarks.ie/giftcards
Follow the link www.clarks.ie/giftcards in order to purchase Gift Tender online.
A maximum of five Gift Tender can be used in one transaction.
The risk in any gift card shall pass to you upon delivery by our delivery service partners. The gift card remains the property of Clarks and may not be tampered or interfered with, without Clarks consent. If a gift card is found, please return it to the nearest Clarks store.
Clarks makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect of Gift Cards, including without limitation, any express or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
The risk in any eGift shall pass to you upon Clarks electronic transmission to you. The eGift remains the property of Clarks, and may not be tampered or interfered with, without Clarks consent. If eGift Voucher is found, please return to the nearest Clarks store.
eGifts will be dispatched via email to the designated email account provided to us. This will happen as soon as Clarks is in receipt of cleared payment for the eGift.
Clarks shall not be liable or responsible for eGift that are unable to be delivered due to your error (for example, typing errors, misspelt or incorrect email addresses), spam filters, firewalls or mailbox restrictions.
Clarks will not issue paper Gift Vouchers going forward. Existing paper Gift vouchers will still be honored in store for two years from the date of purchase.
Paper gift vouchers are only valid with a unique serial number on the reverse. A maximum of five paper gift vouchers can be used in one transaction.